I'm struggling too - I couldnt believe that my very small bowl of fiber rich cereal and soy milk this morning was 4 points. Keep in mind that our target points a day is 20 (hence, the blog url, duh).
The hardest part is counting points. I spent 5 minutes this morning calculating my points and since breakfast I spent half my time sitting at Danielle's desk trying to figure out what in the world to eat for lunch and how many points all of our options were. I eventually settled on a sushi lunch - which ate up 6 of my points. That leaves me with 8 points for the rest of the day and it's only 1:45pm!
And by the way, I'm still hungry. I'll admit I'm one of those snackers. I always need to munch on something. The thought of not eating anything until dinner is depressing me. Feed me!!!
- Joan Velvet aka Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There are a lot of snacks that are ZERO points that you can munch on as much as you want (veggies and fruits I'm guessing).
well re what mark said - celery is a good munching snack. other than that - chew gum if u feel that u need to constantly be doing something? I chew gum like a fiend but i always have.
other than that... just enjoy yrself and your life. You are adorable and I cant believe you think you need to lose any weight at all. This makes me sad.
-Val!
Don't worry Olivia - I'll eat those additional calories for you. I helped myself to chips and hot sauce, enchiladas, bubble tea, AND a chunk of a chocolate easter bunny this afternoon!!!
Sugar free gum is very good. It gives you the "sweet" your body is craving and the chewing is good too. Plus, some of them help whiten your teeth :) Not that you need that though.
I need to join the gym. I think with WW if you work out you get "more points" to eat?
Post a Comment