Why is it that when you start a diet, you are always hungrier and very aware of this hunger ALL DAY LONG. I ate breakfast, I had my 2 pt snack- yet my stomach feels like its being neglected.
Not gonna lie- the points counting sucks. But I guess it definetely makes you more aware of all the little things that you put in your mouth the make a big impact on your saddle bags....
Doesnt help that my roomate is kinda a bad influence. She can eat more than i can and doesnt gain weight nearly as quickly as I do. Maybe cause I am a foot shorter- that could be it :)
I think i just need to realize just b/c she is eating it, just because she can drink and eat more, doesnt give me an excuse to freeload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment